Two more picture which are reproduced with thanks to the Ludham Community Archive Group. The first is of the old road bridge at Ludham pictured during the 1950s. Built in 1915, it was replaced by the current road bridge in the 1960s.
The Ludham, Wroxham and Potter Heigham bus pictured on the eastern side of Great
Yarmouth market place in the 1950s. The Bristol L-type was a familiar sight around
Broadland from the 1920s up until the late 1960s.