The Green at Martham, posted in 1906. The Baptist Church can be seen in the background
on the left.
Posted in 1907, this postcard shows Repps Road in Martham, looking up towards the
village centre. The roof of the Methodist Church can just be seen in the background
on the left. The cottages and houses seen on the left still stand today, but modern
houses and bungalows now line the right hand side of the road.
Black Street pictured c1910, looking South towards the green. The row of terraced
houses on the left still stand, as does the last thatched cottage which you can see
on the right. All the other buildings on the right hand side are no longer there
and have been replaced by modern bungalows and houses which are set further back
from the road.
Church Street, now part of Black Street, pictured c1910. The similar view from the
1920s, seen further up on this page, shows that terraced houses were built on the
right hand side in the intervening years.