The annual Royal Norfolk agricultural show opens at the Cottessey showground today. Whilst not strictly Norfolk Broads related, I thought that some people may be interested to see what the show looked like when my grandfather filmed it in the early 1950s.
Search this Blog
- The Great Coypu Hoax of 1974
- A Boys Own Adventure – The Norfolk Broads in the 1920s
- Broadland Memories 2018
- Ring of Light 1960s – new cine film
- The Norfolk Broads Through Glass
- Four men in a skiff – Ely to Kings Lynn 1901
- A very Victorian cruise on the Norfolk Broads
- The Cruise of the Merriment – Norfolk Broads August 1919
DonationsBroadland Memories is a not for profit archive which is funded out of my own pocket and by a handful of DVD sales each year. Please use the donate button below if you feel able to assist in any small way with the ongoing costs for running and maintaining the archive and website. Many thanks!