The annual Royal Norfolk agricultural show opens at the Cottessey showground today. Whilst not strictly Norfolk Broads related, I thought that some people may be interested to see what the show looked like when my grandfather filmed it in the early 1950s.
Search this Blog
- Arcadia – the making of a pleasure wherry
- Broadland Panorama 1960 – or how to promote a Norfolk Broads holiday
- Norfolk Broads 1962 family holiday
- Christmas Greetings from Belaugh in 1907
- Provisioning your boat in 1953
- November round-up
- Buckenham Ferry during the First World War
- The River Yare – coasters and ferries update
DonationsBroadland Memories is a not for profit archive which is funded out of my own pocket and by a handful of DVD sales each year. Please use the donate button below if you feel able to assist in any small way with the ongoing costs for running and maintaining the archive and website. Many thanks!